Creates an instance of a TPSQLDatabase component.
constructor Create(AOwner: TComponent);
Call Create to instantiate a database component at runtime. An application can create a
database component in order to control the component's existence and set its properties and events, or
an application can let Delphi create temporary database components as needed at runtime.
Create instantiates a database component and:
- Adds this component to the list of database components;
- Creates an empty list of dataset components for the
- Creates an empty string list for the Params property;
- Sets the LoginPrompt property and the
KeepConnection property to True;
- Sets the TransIsolation property to